Monday, July 22, 2013

Final Transfer...Staying in Ponta Grossa!!


OLA TUDO BEM!!!!
ONE more crazy week!!  And I´m here in Curitiba right now a little late for a meeting so this will be a super quick one!

This past week we´ve been running around preparing our baptism for Lucas, and it was a huge success, a ton of people came, and he was SUPER FELIZ. It was a great experience and he was able to be confirmed on Sunday. Now he just has to wait for one year, and he´ll be off to his mission, he´s super excited!

We received the transfers yesterday, and it was the craziest transfer I´ve ever seen. Elder Rios was transferred to another area here in Ponta Grossa continuing as zone leader and I´m staying here to die as a Zone Leader. My new companion is Elder Grigg, he´s pretty new on the mish, and his first time as ZL, so I´m training him as ZL. But, apparently Presidente didn't want to let me rest as I finish my mission, so we´re getting a 3rd member of our companionship, straight out from the MTC. That´s right Zone Leader and Trainer at the same time. I´d thought that I´d done it all. I guess I need two to kill me off, haha.

But that´s about it. We´ve got 3 baptisms planned for this next weekend, so our son will start of the mish baptazing. It´ll be great for him.

Oh yeah also, I was waiting in the bus station, and guess who I ran into?? ELDER HOUSE! Even though we´re in different missions now, the two missions use the same bus station to travel to and from the cities in the country, and Elder House was transferred to Guarapuava, my first zone! And.. He´s a Zone Leader!!!!!! My son´s a ZL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy I almost cried, it was really great to see him.

But that´s about it, I gotta go!!!
Love,
Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment