Monday, April 29, 2013

Miracles and Tons of Work, Work, Work

NO TIME. 

Great week, miracles, tons of work work work. tons of interviews and baptisms in our zone. Stake conference Elder Scott, Elder Ellis, and Bishop Stevenson gave talks (I didn't know that Elder Richard G. Scott spoke portugues.) But yeah that's about it. Oh yeah, today was transfers day, and Elder Barkdull got transferred, I almost cried haha, he was one of the best companions I´ve had, it was 5 awesome weeks!! he got transferred to Portão, he´s the new assistant to the president. My new comp´s name is Elder de Magalhães, he´s from Recife, and he´s never been Zone Leader before, so now I´m training him as a new ZL, it´s gonna be tough, but he´s awesome, and we´ve been friends since my first zone when i was in Prudentópolis, so we´re both pretty pumped. But, I gotta go!! Até next week!!

Oh yeah, my son Elder House is training a new missionary!!!!!!!! I´m a grandpa!!! :P

(Mission slang= The missionary straight outta the MTC that you train in the field is your ´´son´´, his son is your grandpa, etc, etc) 


Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment