Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TERRA ABENÇOADA!!!!!!


Oi!

Wow, I´m so excited for Bailey, you don´t even know, maybe I´ll see her in the airport or something, that would be a crazy miracle. Tell her that I knew she was gonna go to Brasil TERRA ABENÇOADA!!!!!! I´m so excited. Tell her to write me fast fast fast!

This week has been great and very interesting, just going crazy trying to get all of these people baptized, unfortunately only 4 were baptised, but all of the people that didn´t pass their interviews were remarked for this week, so we´re gonna pick up the rest this week!! The work is going great. In response to your questions, this area is way different than all of my others, it´s all in the city, and it´s a lot more civilized than my others. Even though in my others I was only 10-30 minutes outside of Curitiba, they were way different, we´ve got pretty much all that we need here, it´s great. The package had all that I needed, I don´t think anything was missing.

Also, Thursday morning we got an interesting call from Presidente Cordon. He told us that there was a missionary in Paranagua that was having some difficulties, and he wanted me and my companion to go there immediately to talk with him and help him out. So we went directly to the Bus Station to take a bus to Paranagua. For those that aren´t familiar with Curitiba (all of you...:P) Paranagua is a beach city that´s about 2 hours to the east of Curitiba, so it was awesome to be able to go there for a day. Paranagua is awesome it´s more or less a huge beach town, and the trip there was awesome. Tons of valleys and waterfalls and we were way in the middle of the forest, it was like classic brasilian rainforest. It was awesome

But anyways, I´m outta time, gotta go!!!!!!!

Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment