Monday, March 25, 2013

My New Companion....Elder Barkdull!!

Ola Bom DIA!!!!

Tudo bem?! One more great week!! This week was full of new things and tons of work! At the beginning of the week I did a division with the assistants to the president (Zone Leaders do divisions with the assistants) so it was fun to work in Portão for a day, we were pretty much running around all day teaching and talking with people in the rain. We got soaked, we dried off, got soaked again, dried off again, and over again like 3 more times, it was fun.

Other than that, just the normal week of a missionary. Too much to tell in just a few minutes. Today was transfers day, and it´s even more exciting than usual, cause instead of just thinking about who will be my new comp or where will be my new area, I have a whole zone to think about. Zone´s are like families, so it´s sad to see some go, but really exciting to see who will be new members. My companion, Elder Piñeiro got tranfered to Ponta Grossa, and he will be training a new missionary from the MTC, so he´ll be a normal missionary after 7 months as zone leader. 

My new companion is Elder Barkdull!! From my group in the MTC, so we´re both really excited to be working together, we´re gonna blow up this area, it´s gonna be an awesome transfer. 4 Missionaries in my zone are training also, and 1 left to be Zone Leader in another area, so we´re proud of them too, haha.

But that´s about it, it´s gonna be a week of milagres!!! See you later!!

Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment