Monday, February 18, 2013

Zone Leader!!

Oi tudo bem???

Então, I am really short on time so this´ll be a short one, but I wanted to let everyone know how I´m doing this week. The last week of the transfer ended really well, we were running around like crazy to help our investigators to be baptized on Sunday, I also had to do 4 baptismal interviews in my district, and deal with a few issues with a few other Elders in my district as well. It was a crazy week, but very rewarding, and I´m happy to say that we were able to have a baptism on Sunday night. It was great. R, who we have been teaching for about 2 months, was baptized. She was so happy that she cried, and she was so thankful to me and my companion for helping her find the true path of Jesus Christ. It was a great way to end my time in Colombo.

So Sunday night we got the call that I would be trasfered. My time was so short in Colombo, and it went by so fast, I was pretty sad to leave Elder House, I´m gonna miss him a bunch, he was a great companion, and now he´s ready to lead the area in Colombo. He got a great companion called Elder Rocha who will be great in Colombo, and for sure a bunch of the people that we have found and taught will be baptised.

I, on the other hand, am now in Vila Oficinas, an area on the east side of Curitiba. Yes, I have finally made it into an area inside of Curitiba!!!! After a year and 5 months. But, sadly I´ve been demoted to Junior Companion once again. BUT, I´ve been called as a Zone Leader! I was pretty shocked when I heard it, and a bunch of others were telling me that I would be called, but I was still pretty surprised and my heart was pumping pretty fast when President announced it. I´m a little nervous, my Zone consists of 3 Districts and 20 missionaries, so it´s a lot to be in charge of, but I´m sure I´ll get the hang of it real quick. My companions name is Elder Piñeiro, he´s from Salvador in the Baía, the North of Brasil, and he´ll be training me as Zone Leader. So, this transfer´s gonna be a fun one.
But other than that, I gotta go, I´ve got a lot more things to do, so my time is short. I´ll talk to you later!!

Tell Andrew that I say hi, and parabens for the successful mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Trevisanut

1 comment: