Monday, February 11, 2013

Spider Bites, no fun!

Oi, tudo bem??

Well, this week has been really crazy, we have been running all over the place doing a bunch of baptismal interviews and doing all we can to help our investigators to prepare for their baptisms this Saturday. We have had to push back the majority of them for two weeks from now, but we are praying that we will be able to have at least one this Saturday. 


Also, transfers are coming up this week, so we´ll see what happens. We opened this area, so we both have the same amount of time here in the area, so we´re not sure who will leave, but we´re both pretty sure that someone will. So we´ll see what happens.


Other than that, this week has been just running around like crazy, not too much to tell, my district had a few problems with a few missionaries this week so I had to do a few emergency splits and stuff, and when I was doing splits with the Zone Leaders they had a few other problems with missionaries fighting and stuff, so I had to be there to help out with that too, the missionary life is crazy, haha. But other than that, just another week. 


But, I´m outta time, I gotta run!! Talk to you all later!! That´s awesome about the mission calls of all those people, good luck to all of them!!

Até próxima!

Elder Trevisanut


NOTE FROM MOM:

Victor said that he was really sick; after pressing him for more information, this is what he shared with me:   "I was actually bitten by a spider. It´s called aranha marrom, it´s like the brasilian version of the brown recluse. DON`T WORRY, it´s all healed, I went to the hospital and got hooked up to an IV,  I was in the house for like 4 days (it bit me right on the knee and I couldn´t even walk!! I had to like cling to the wall to make it to the bathroom), and limping for like 4 more, but I´m all healed up now, I took all the antibiotic, and it´s all gone, without pain or any side effects, so I´m all good!! I gotta go! Ttyl!"  Here is a picture I found online:

aranha marrom



1 comment:

  1. That is one ugly spider. Look on Avram's blog he sent us a picture of one that he found in his apartment. I'm glad that Victor is ok. Only 222 days left, but whos counting!!!

    ReplyDelete