Monday, February 25, 2013

One More Opportunity to Serve

Oi tudo bem!?!?!

This week has been......crazy!!! It seems like it was a month ago that I sent that last email, I´ve been so busy for every minute of every hour of every day, there is so much to do! But it´s all really exciting, I´m super pumped!!!

So as for the questions, a Zone Leader is pretty much the same thing as a District Leader, just that instead of having to take care of 3-5 missionaries, you have to take care of 15-35 missionaries, so it´s crazy. And there´s a bunch of random little things also. You get to go to the mission office every week to get materials and letters and packages and stuff, you have a Zone Leader Counsel that you go to once a month with President Cordon, you get to do splits with the assistants to the president, prepare special trainings for the Zone, plan Zone activities (we planned the best Zone Activity for today, I´ll explain later) and tons of other stuff. It´s pretty much just 100x more work than usual. But it´s just one more opportunity to serve, it´s pretty great to be able to help so many people and so many missionaries. But every time it´s a little more responsibility and you just have to get used to it. My comp is great, he´s helping me out a ton his name is Elder Piñeiro, and he´s been a Zone leader for about 6 months, he was actually my ZL for a transfer when I got to Colombo, so I know him well, we´re working like crazy out here, we taught like 40 lessons this week.

TELL BAILEY PARABENS!!!!!!! I´m so excited for her! Okay, stateside, she´ll go to California Riverside Mission ;), and foreign she´s definitely going to MISSÂO BRASIL CURITIBA!!!! :) :) :)

But other than that, we´re doing great out here, oh yeah, we planned out an awesome activity for P-Day today. The missionaries loved it, I made kind of a treasure hunt throughout the church, it´s too long to explain, I´ll have to tell it later. After that we played a type of capture the flag with water balloons, and ate pão de queijo (ask Mike) a huge fruit salad and cake. It was pretty awesome, and a great way to excite the Zone. But I´m outta time, I gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!
Até Mais!!

Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment