Monday, December 10, 2012

Victor Trevisan??

E aí tudo bem!?

Well, another great week here in Ramo Colombo, not too much to say, but the work here is going great!!


We´ve got quite a few investigators that are getting closer and closer to baptism, and we even have 2 that will be baptised this saturday, we´re pretty excited! So I´ll try to get photos in the next email.


Yeah, I heard that Colombo has the most Italian immigrants in Curitiba. About the last name, yeah, there´s a huge family here in Paraná called Trevisan, so ever since I got to Brasil, I have heard a bunch of people say that they recognize the name Trevisanut. I even met someone in my last area called Victor Trevisan hahaha, it was pretty funny. The family comes from that one city in Italy called Treviso, so I think we´re all related somehow.


But that's about it for this week, I´m short on time, so I should probably go, but I´ll talk to you all next week. I still havent gotten any news on the Christmas call yet, but I´ll let you know when we find out!! See you later!!

Love,


Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment