Monday, December 17, 2012

Awesome Members, Awesome Ward!!

TUDO BEM?!

Great week this week, no time to write email, worked like crazy, 2 baptisms, 2 confirmations, 5 others preparing for baptism, awesome members, awesome ward, Christmas party, and thats about it. Pretty sweet week, it´s been crazy hot. 


We have a Mission Conference on Friday, so I´ll be able to see all my companions (that haven't gone home yet..feels like they´ve all gone home already....:(... , I´m already one of the old ones in the mission...:) But anyways, I´m outta time, Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I don't think they´re gonna let us write next week cause we get to call home, so I´ll talk to you all in two weeks!!!

FALOU

Elder Trevisanut


Colombo Baptisms

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a week, so great! You are doing awesome and sounds like having a great time!
    Merry Christmas!!
    We love you!
    Aunt Lisa, Uncle Todd, Ryan, Brittney & Kimberly

    ReplyDelete