Monday, October 15, 2012

Need Ideas for Trunk or Treat Games

Ola tudo bem?

Well this week went by really fast, transfer week which marks 4 and a half months in Bom Pastor!!! And, I´m gonna be staying here for at least the next 6 weeks. Me and Elder C. Santos both stayed, I guess President wanted me to stay here as district leader, so I´ll hit 6 months here in good ol´ São José dos Pinhais. This week was pretty normal, just runnning around like crazy trying to get everything done. We´ve got 5 people with baptismal dates, so we´re doing what we can to help them get baptized. Pedro got ordained a Priest yesterday too, so he was pretty excited about that, they´re both doing great. 

We´re also planning some awesome activities here in the ward. On the 31st of October we´re gonna have a Trunk or Treat that´s gonna be awesome. Halloween doesn´t really exist here in Brasil, but everyone seems excited about it, I´ll make sure to take pictures haha. Speaking of, I´m needing ideas for games to play during the activity, things like bobbing for apples and stuff, any ideas would be great!! 

But other than that, things are going great here in São Jose, not too much new, it´s all pretty much the same here after 4 months, I´ve pretty much already talked to everyone in the street that lives here, so we´ll see how 6 more weeks (or more...) goes!

But I gotta go, talk to you all later!

Oh yeah I also had to say bye to Elder Buerkle, Elder Medeiros, and Elder Harper today, they are finally going home, I can´t believe it!!! Everyone´s leaving, before you know it, it´ll be me!!!

Até mais!

Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment