Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Busy Than Ever in My Life...

Aí todo mundo,

Phew, this week has been crazy, I don't even know what to say about it, but I have seriously been more busy than ever in my life. The life of a new district leader with a giant district isn't easy (not to mention expensive, bus fare here in São José isn´t the cheapest..)
 
Well this week I pretty much spent the whole time out of the area. I did two 24 hour splits with Elders from my district, and then there was a problem with another Elder and he had to get emergency transferred. Which meant that I had to take him to the mission office, and then the next day I had to go to the center of Curitiba to pick up the new Elder that would take his place. With all the traveling we had to do, luckily we were still able to get some good work done, find a few new investigators, and even manage to get all of our numbers that we needed for the week. I also had a baptismal interview to do on Saturday night, it went really well and he got baptized on Sunday, also on Sunday, Pedro and Silvia were confirmed, me and Elder C. Santos got to do it too, which was really cool. They are the best investigators ever, they have changed so much since I first met them. They´re great!
 
So as you probably know, we got to go to the temple this week, which was awesome, I got to meet the new missionary couple that will be serving in Prudentopolis, I got to give them some tips before they head off to that middle of nowhere. We also got to spend the rest of the day on the bus traveling through Curitiba, which was really cool, even though it wasted our whole PDAY. But, I think that's it for this week, I´ll talk to you all later!!!

Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment