Monday, August 20, 2012

Wedding Date Set for September 15th!

Ola tudo bem?

Well, this week has been pretty good, just work work work work work. Pedro and Silvia are progressing still, we actually just got back from the office place ( I dont really know what you call it in the states, but the place where you get your marriage legalized) and they have their wedding date planned for the 15th of September, I really hope that president doesn´t transfer me outta here after all the work that I´ve done with them, I want to see them get baptised. Also Jennifer went to the temple this week to do baptisms, she loved it, she got called on to bear her testimony in front of everyone and had a really spiritual experience too, it was awesome. She is the best, it's too bad that I still have a whole year left on my mission, cause I think I´ve already done what I´ve come here to do hahaha. She´s gonna be the wife of a future mission president or Seventy or something haha. 

But that´s about it, we had a conference with President Cordon this week also, and I got to meet with him, so that was great, but I gotta go! Tchau todo mundo!

Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment