Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Festa Caipira

Oi, tudo bem!!

This week has been a long one, and still kinda difficult with my companion. We´re not getting a lot of work done, he pretty much decides to go home and packs his suitcase like every other day, so there´s a whole lot of wasted time, so that´s been kind of annoying, but... yeah I´ll just leave out all of that stuff. Other than that, not too much has been happening, transfers are next week, so we´ll see what happens. I can´t imagine president will keep us together one more transfer, and I´ve got more time in the area than my comp, so I´ll probably get transferred to a new area. Transfers are kind of interesting. With missionary work, you´re more or less doing the same thing every day, and after a while it gets a little old, so even if you´re in an awesome area, a change of scenery is always a big help to keep you excited and working hard. But with all that said, I don´t want to leave my area, I love this area, and the people here are the best, I really don´t want to leave yet, and I´m really afraid that my comp. will badmouth me to all the members when I leave. But we´ll see how it goes, it´s too bad when missionary work turns out this way, some missionaries just dont get it. But it´s just another learning experience, just gotta try to get whatever you can out of it.

Anyways, not too much else has happened this week, there was a ward party this week that was pretty cool, we had investigators there and everything. It was called ´´festa caipira´´ I dont really know how to explain it, but it was pretty much like a country party. Everyone dressed up like cowboys and stuff. It´s kind of an old tradition here in Southern Brasil, but it was pretty sweet, there were like 200 people there, awesome food, and dancing (which got me really homesick cause we couldn´t dance... I actually miss dancing a bunch...shoutout to Bailey!!). But it was a good time.

Anyways, that´s about it, and I´m out of time again, so I should go. But I miss you all, and I´ll talk to you later!!

Love,
Elder Trevisanut

No comments:

Post a Comment