Monday, March 26, 2012

Transfers this week!!

Oi, tudo bem!!!

This week has been a long one, but the last week of the transfer always is, I´m excited that the transfer is coming to an end, it´s been a long one.
This week we have been working a lot with Jesanna, it´s kind of a cool story with her. She plays professional soccer for a city team here in prudentóplis, and one of the Irati Elders made a contact with her on the bus a month or so ago, and they ended up running into each other on the bus 3 or 4 times after that and he ended up giving her a book of mormon. We had been trying to get in contact with her the past month, but without success. Anyways, we were on the bus riding back from Irati the other day, and we were both passed out, but Elder Medeiros woke up and saw a girl reading a Book of Mormon. At first he thought that she had taken his while he was sleeping, but she hadn't. Anyways, long story short, he ended up talking to her, apparently she´s been reading a lot on her own, and we set up an appointment with her. We´ve taught her 3 times this week, and she´s really accepting all the things so far. We have another lesson tonight, hopefully it goes well.

Other than that, our investigators are.... going. It´s hard here in Prudentópolis, but we just gotta keep going!

With transfers, we won't know until tonight at like 10:30, I´m pretty anxious, I think I´ll probably go, but who knows, I won´t lie and say that I´m not excited to leave haha.

Not much else this week, after being in the same area for 4 and half months, the emails start to get boring, sorry everyone!!!!! We had a successful ward activity this week, it was really good, we had about 45 people there, and it was great.

Anyways, hit my 6 month mark this week, it´s crazy, it feels like I´ve been out here forever, but at the same time, it´s crazy that it´s already 1/4 over.

But, I gotta go!! Talk to you all later!!

Elder Trevisanut

Pizza doce, dessert pizza in brasil, the best tasting food in the world!

Me and Elder Medeiros on my 6-month mark, we got a little bored

I was bored on Sunday morning, haha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment