Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Post from Mom, this week's email is right below this, don't miss it!

Thought I would add some cool information that I received from one of the moms in a Missionary Mom email group that I belong to:


Heather

I wrote my son to tell him that we were friends through the Mission Mom group.  Here is his responce.  I thought you might enjoy it.

**** Just real quick, yes I know Elder Trevisanut. He is a boss! He is one of the coolest guys I have ever met, and he is really solid with the Language and the Gospel. I feel really lucky to have him in my District. His Name IS a little hard, but we all still love him anyway.  Our Portuguese teachers have fun with his name too, pronouncing it as Treh-vuh-zeh-nootch, because that's how a Brazillian would pronounce it. That's really cool that you are friends with his mom. He was telling me earlier today that you two were friends. He's a good guy!

I thought that was pretty fun.  I'm excited that your son got his electronic visa.  Avram was called into the travel office on Monday and also filled out his electronic visa.  Maybe they will be traveling companions.  I have heard once you get the electronic visa in it takes 2 weeks - 2 months, lets pray it goes fast.  I just sat and cried, I guess I didn't realize the stress it was causing me.  I'm excited for them to go to Brazil.  Keep me posted and I will do the same.  I love this group, I have gotten so much good advise.  I'm now busy trying to get a package together of things everyone has suggested that he should take with him. 

Have a great day
Klaudia
MM Elder Avram Twitchell
Curitiba 09/11 - 09/13 (in MTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment